Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ZEBRA GIFT IDEAS

Pink and Black Zebra Front and Rear Car Floor Mats
$10 off $250
for New
Customers!
(media and electronics excluded)

These pink and black zebra print floor mats are one of the cutest zebra gift ideas for a teen girl that I've found yet! Such a nice $20 gift is very hard to find and the teens that I know love cute stuff for their cars.

Zebra Large Memory Foam Lounge Bag


I know it's not close to Christmas but the early bird gets the worm and after decorating a few bedrooms with zebra print bedding (are we ever going to get tired of zebra?) in the last few months, I wanted to pick up a few gifts that would tie into the girls bedroom themes to show my sincere appreciation to my clients.

What I love about overstock.com is their CHEAP shipping prices which are the next best thing to FREE (and yeah, I signed up to get commissions so shoot me for shopping with them, too). I looked all over their site for more cool zebra gift ideas that compared to the pink and black zebra rugs (read: less than $20) but didn't come up with anything OTHER than this cool chair that plan to use in the next bedroom where the girls bedding is black and white and wants some zebra striped accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment