Thursday, June 24, 2010

PINK AND GREEN PEACE SIGN BEDDING with a TWIST

Girls Lime Green and Hot Pink Peace Sign Zebra Bedding Set Decorating a Girls Bedroom


SEE MORE PICTURES HERE!


Girls Lime Green and Hot Pink Peace Sign Zebra Bedding Set Decorating a Girls Bedroom

When I found this set, I was a loss of what to call it so I'm calling it the pink and green peace sign bedding with a twist! Because it just seemed to defy being pigeonholed into one single style of bedding. Sure, it qualifies to be classified as pink peace sign bedding, but it's also got lime green leopard print AND your standard zebra print fabric.

Plus, there's the lime green pom-pom fringe on the comforter set's throw pillows and shams. As if all that wild animal and peace sign print fabric weren't enough to throw a tired decorator for a loop; the colorful toucan on the pillow took things in a distinctly tropical direction.

To be sure, this custom teen girls bedding set is not for everybody. For one thing..is it just me or are (even) faux animal skins and peace signs an unusual combination? Oh well, I float through life on the surface and don't dig too deep into the meaning of things so this funky bedding set might just find its way into the teenage girls' tropical bedroom that I'm working on. What do you think about the PINK AND GREEN PEACE SIGN BEDDING with a TWIST? I would really like to know if I'm hitting on something here or do you think it's lame?

No comments:

Post a Comment